Location: IBM Centre – Markham ON
At SIËSDE Dispute Resolution Technologies, we are an interdisciplinary legal innovation team based out of the IBM Centre in Markham, ON. SIËSDE develops and innovates legal technology and is currently a leading entity, investing heavily in dispute resolution processes to generate family law solutions. We are about innovation: regularly breaking down legal processes, challenging assumptions, engaging and repositioning professional expertise with great emphasis on how we can offer clients increased creative options and dispute resolution solutions.
Who we are looking for?
We seek an articulate, enthusiastic, organized, and efficient individual to join our team and help us reach the next phase of our development. Above all, SIËSDE needs a technology innovator – someone who strives to be on the cutting edge and is constantly looking for the new and better way to tackle everyday problems.
- You have familiarity with a front-end framework, a state management library, and a routing system. Preferably, Vue.js, Vuex, and Vue router.
- You have built a full front-end application and an entire back-end application, recognize common security issues and how to resolve them, and understand coding best practices.
- You have an intimate understanding of NodeJS, Express, and templating libraries
- You are capable of integrating with relational and non-relational databases in a Cloud environment.
- You have a practical understanding of REST APIs and are able to implement and utilize the APIs
- You are capable of creating and managing pages in HTML5, and are comfortable using a CSS framework (i.e. Bulma) and SASS
- Experience in UX/UI design and knowledge of design trends would be an asset
- Working experience in Cloud Foundry or Docker containers managed by Kubernetes would be an asset, as well as experience using the assortment of IBM products and services available on the Cloud
- You are comfortable working on cross-functional teams and can communicate your decision-making rationale to team members who do not have a technical background.
Your role at SIËSDE
What are the benefits of working at SIËSDE?
- Competitive compensation with potential for professional and revenue growth.
- Innovating disruptive technologies with huge social reform potentials.
- Wide variety of projects provides constant challenges and learning opportunities.
- Exposure and engagement across industries and markets as part of a cross-industry organization.
- Work from a Community Tech Hub – surrounded by other labs and start-ups for amazing inspiration and collaboration opportunities.
- A small and dedicated team – focused on and celebrating each other’s successes.
At SIËSDE, we embrace diversity, collaboration, disruption and imagination! Our legal “innovation and disruption” lab is located at the IBM Offices in Markham ON.
Please send resumes and portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org