Location: IBM Centre – Markham ON
At SIËSDE Dispute Resolution Technologies, we are an interdisciplinary legal innovation team based out of the IBM Centre in Markham, ON. SIËSDE develops and innovates legal technology and is currently a leading entity, investing heavily in dispute resolution processes to generate family law solutions. We are about innovation: regularly breaking down legal processes, challenging assumptions, engaging and repositioning professional expertise with great emphasis on how we can offer clients increased creative options and dispute resolution solutions.
Who we are looking for?
We seek an articulate, enthusiastic, organized, and efficient individual to join our team and help us reach the next phase of our development. Above all, SIËSDE needs a technology innovator – someone who strives to be on the cutting edge and is constantly looking for the new and better way to tackle everyday problems.
ADR Coordinator: Position Overview
The ADR Coordinator is responsible for the research, development and implementation of SIËSDE’s dispute resolution processes and practices. The ADR Coordinator is crucial to not only innovating new concepts, products and processes but crucial to the facilitation and engagement of dispute resolution processes by our team of professionals, stakeholders and ultimately by our SIËSDE clients.
- Sprint Based ADR/ODR Technology Product Development (60%)
- Identify modules to build
- Lead participation in Sprint Tests
- Consumer test modules
- Help draft, diagram and design technology Map
- Manage Coop Student(s)
- Gather Feedback and Draft monthly and Final Report to IRAP
- Research & Analysis (20%)
- Lead Research and analysis of Market and be able to report to SIËSDE Team
- Initiate Research Program that further the goals of SIËSDE
- Liaison with University Research Programs
- Gather information into manageable structures and formats
- Update SIËSDE social media with research items and articles
- Writing articles for media
- Webinars/Seminars/Clinics (15%)
- Research topics, prepare Agendas
- book guest presenters
- Monetizing success report
- Produce 12 Webinar Programs
- Prepare a Design Template
- Organize 6-12 Public Seminars
- Organize 4 SIËSDE Clinics
- Schedule 2017 Calendar
- SIËSDE Team Development & Training (5%)
- Quarterly Team Meetings (Lawyers, Mediators, Ancillary Services)
- Research, Organize and coordinate Training Modules
- Prepare and send Monthly SIËSDE Newsletter
What are the benefits of working at SIËSDE?
- Competitive compensation with potential for professional and revenue growth.
- Innovating disruptive technologies with huge social reform potentials.
- Wide variety of projects provides constant challenges and learning opportunities.
- Exposure and engagement across industries and markets as part of a cross-industry organization.
- Work from a Community Tech Hub – surrounded by other labs and start-ups for amazing inspiration and collaboration opportunities.
- A small and dedicated team – focused on and celebrating each other’s successes.
At SIËSDE, we embrace diversity, collaboration, disruption and imagination! Our legal “innovation and disruption” lab is located at the IBM Offices in Markham ON.
Please send resumes and portfolio samples to email@example.com